Student Business Services at TTU.
Established in 1894, Texas Tech University is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Texas. TTU is located in Lubbock, One of America’s fastest-growing metro areas With a population of more than 250,000 residents. TTU is home to 10,500 students and offers over 150 majors and degree programs.
The Student Business Services office can help you navigate getting your business started on campus and beyond – From managing finances, to obtaining resources for your ventures,
To finding jobs or internships with established companies. Browse our website for all the information you need to succeed as an entrepreneur at TTU.
What is the Student Business Services office?
The Student Business Services office is a resource for entrepreneurial students at Texas Tech University.
We aim to enable and empower students to develop their own businesses, As well as provide resources and support for those Who are already established in the entrepreneurial community.
We offer a variety of services including:Student Business Services Ttu
– Entrepreneurial Development: we provide educational programs and workshops that will help you get your business off the ground and stay on track with the latest trends in entrepreneurship
– Financial Support: we offer student loans and grants to help you manage Your finances while you’re studying
– Resources: we connect you to the right people and programs that will help you reach your goals as an entrepreneur
And more! Check out our website or call us today!
Starting a business at TTU
Texas Tech University is committed to encouraging entrepreneurial development at the university. We want you to know that TTU is a great place for people who are considering starting their own business in college!
To help you get started, here are some resources to explore:
Student Business Services ttu
* The Student Business Services office can help you navigate getting your business started on campus and beyond. From managing finances, to obtaining resources for your ventures, to finding jobs or internships with established companies, We are here to support your entrepreneurial endeavors. Browse our website for all the information you need to succeed as an entrepreneur at TTU.
* Texas Tech University’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) offers workshops, One-on-one consulting sessions, and training courses that will teach you everything from how to develop a business plan, to raising capital and developing financial statements. Visit our website for more information about these offerings.
* The TTU Entrepreneur Club has monthly meetings where students come together With other entrepreneurs in order to share insight, Learn from each other’s success stories, and find mentors who can guide them through the start-up process. For more information on club meetings and events join our Facebook group!
Getting help with managing finances
Do you have a business idea but don’t know where to start? You’ve come to the right place.
The Student Business Services office can help you navigate getting your Business started on campus and beyond – From managing finances, to obtaining resources for your ventures, to finding jobs or internships with established companies.
As an entrepreneur at TTU, you are not alone. Our team is here to ensure that your investment into your business is worthwhile.
We offer resources that will allow you to be successful in managing Your finances as well as create a successful business plan.
We have the knowledge and experience needed to offer guidance for tackling anything from taxes and bookkeeping, to starting a new venture.
Our goal is to provide students with the necessary tools so they can become successful entrepreneurs.
With this in mind, we offer plenty of resources on our website, including budgeting templates and approaches for obtaining funding for these ventures.
Finding resources to launch your business
As a student, you have access to unlimited resources that can help you start and grow your business. In this section of the website, we’ll introduce you to some of these resources and how they can be useful in your entrepreneurial journey.
Resources for starting your business:
-We have offices on campus that offer support for starting a business, such as the Student Business Services office. The office is located at the campus bookstore, Loop 289 and University Avenue.
-Additionally, there are a number of established companies at TTU that you can partner with or apply for internships or jobs – from student organizations to multibillion dollar corporations – who are interested in helping you succeed as an entrepreneur!
Resources for managing your finances:
-There are multiple student banking options available to students, including Texas Tech Credit Union and Wells Fargo. These banks provide various financial services tailored specifically to students’ needs.
-In addition, if you plan on operating a food truck near campus, there is a contract with Union Mobile Food Vendor Agreement which will set up a structured agreement between TTU and food trucks operating near TTU property.
Funding sources for startups
The Student Business Services office is here to help you identify and connect with the right resources. We offer a variety of services and programs to ensure successful startups.
We can walk you through applying for funding opportunities, such as those from the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs or the Texas Tech Entrepreneurship Support Center.
TTU has a number of partnerships with organizations such as the Lubbock Economic Development Alliance and the City of Lubbock that provide entrepreneurs with access to low-cost financing, innovative technologies, and other valuable resources. You can find out how we can help your startup thrive by visiting our website:
The Student Business Services office is here to help you build the foundation for your future business.
Whether you are just starting out or have an established company, we can help you take care of all of your business needs.